Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Public school rocks!

Wow, it's been so quiet around here today. Admittingly, I was a little concerned about how Alex was doing being at school all day but he just burst through the door with a big grin and told me how much he likes Kindergarten. So I think it was good. And my house got at least a little bit dug out from the wreck it's been. And I took a nap. Life is good.



Just for kicks, here's Allison picture from last year. http://sewmammabear.wordpress.com/2008/08/20/first-day-of-school/
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Caren, I have been way out of the blogging loop lately so my comments have been few. I just wanted you to know, I really like the picture of Xander. I was the lame Mom who forgot to get out the camera on the first day of school this year. I'll probably do better next year when Jenna starts school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love these pictures of our kids in school! They capture the moment perfectly. That really helps when their Dad is 1100 miles away!

    ReplyDelete