Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer and Ice Cream

Well, Evelyn officially won't stand to be left out of anything, particularly if treats are going around. I bought Drumsticks for my children (at the oldest daughters' request, who likes the kind with caramel in the middle) but poor Evelyn had to be content with a small scoop in a regular cone. She didn't seem to mind, though, as long as she got some. The hardest part was getting her to wait for me to make it. Not the most patient child in the world. She's grateful, though..."thank you" is still the only word of hers I understand.

Once I again, I couldn't limit myself to just one or two pictures, so you get the whole batch. You can click on the slideshow to see the pictures full size (you don't want to miss out on my beautiful children, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment