Thursday, July 9, 2009

My little toddler

I guess I officially don't have a baby anymore (although she'll still be my baby probably forever) since Evelyn turned one yesterday. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. It seems like Allison took forever to be a year old and yet Evelyn is bigger every time I turn around. It couldn't possible be that I'm busier now with three kids than I was with one, could it? In honor of her birthday, I decided to take Evelyn out a do a "photo shoot" i.e. try to get pictures the way I would if I were a professional doing it all in one session. It's harder than it looks! I ended up putting her on a chair so that she'd stay in one place and put the chair in the shade of the trees, which worked pretty well. But still... hard. I'll never underestimate professional photographers again. I'm not 100% thrilled with these, but I think most of that is my post processing, and, still I still have the original RAW files, that can only get better, right?


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that's one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. And your photog skill are pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete