Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Trip to Couer d'Alene

We drove out to Couer d'Alene earlier this summer and met up with some of my family there. It was so much fun and beautiful! On the way out, I drove alone with the kids and we made some fun stops. The Dakota Zoo, in Bismark was our first. Then we stopped at a park in Glendive, MT and spent the night in Billings, MT. The next day our stops were a carousol and park combination in Missoula and... ever so excited, a rest stop! Actually, it was pretty exciting since it was right on a river bank. And so beautiful in the mountains.

I have to say, too, that was the fatest carousel I've ever seen. Evelyn and I went on the first ride around, just sitting on the bench and I got motion sick. Alex looked absolutely terrified! But then he wanted to go again and had fun, while Evelyn and I sat on the sidelines and watched.


We got to the condo just a little bit after the rest of the family. The kids were super excited to be out of the car and went right down to the lake to play.


Hmmm... I think I'll spare you the rest for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment